4/18/2013

Throw Back Thursday: Word Art Beginnings

Today marks one whole year of Word Art!

If you're confused by that term, I will explain it for you. Each week, I create "word art" in Photoshop using my favourite photos and quotes. I post them here on my blog, and they are also featured each Wednesday on This Busy Life. This Busy Life is a website where all types of people share daily musings and thoughts about anything and everything. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be featured on such a wonderful and uplifting site each week.

This also led to the opening of my Etsy Shop RD Prints, where I sell prints of my Word Art.

Word Art has been a great outlet for me to express myself through creatively pairing colours, my own photography and quotes I love. It really is an honour to know that other people enjoy my art, and I hope that never ends.

So, in commemoration of my Word Art's one year anniversary, I will post my first ever Word Art. This was posted on April 18, 2012. Thank you to everyone who shared this journey with me!